Our government agency client in the Boston area is looking for an Data Entry Operator for a contract role.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities; resolving incomplete and unclear data.
- Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
- Verifies and balances data by correcting reject report and code errors; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by resolving rushes and troubleshooter problems.
- Maintains unit performance by training data entry operators.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to)
- Bachelors Degree.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Prior experience with data entry is preferable.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA