Our Non-Profit (Medical) client in Boston is looking for a Director of Digital Communications with excellent technical skills, a passion for mission-driven organizations, and the ability to form and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to execute digital marketing strategies while overseeing a communications team in a high-level position at a non-profit. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. This is a direct-hire position with a salary range to be discussed. Immediate availability to interview is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with other Directors and Managers to oversee day-to-day performance of multiple major websites, Intranet, and other digital assets
- Responsible for SEO, SEM, social media, usability, brand adherence, and effectiveness and performance
- Collaborate with and advise medical, research, and administrative directors in the use of digital tools and strategies
- Lead and assess integrated online campaigns and projects on social and multimedia platforms
- Provide digital marketing strategies and tactics in support of non-profit’s programs
- Supervise and develop the digital team; manage vendors and consultants for technology and design upgrades
- Complete other duties and special projects as required
- Excellent presentation and editing skills, and the ability to set and maintain high editorial standards
- Previous management experience in overseeing complex websites and executing digital and social marketing campaigns while remaining on-budget
- Experience with content management systems platforms like WordPress is a plus.
- Ability to present complex information to groups and work with senior management teams
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary digital team in a complex organization (preferably medical)
- 5+ years of experience in web development, project management, digital marketing, writing, and web editing, preferably in a senior role
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston