Our Non-Profit client is looking to add a Director Of Special Projects to their team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage logistics and preparations for school events and activities, creating a project plan where appropriate.
- Support school-wide daily systems and procedures (arrival, food service, discipline, hall monitoring, dismissal, etc.).
- Maintain accurate student, staff, and school information and records, such as student attendance, report cards, and progress reports.
- Direct the implementation of school assessments (preparing, proctoring, data entry, reporting, etc.).
- Manage inventory and ordering of school supplies and teacher requests for materials.
- Complete any other tasks as outlined by the Director of Operations.
- Create and implement daily school schedule and coverage trackers, including special schedules (e.g. field trips, testing schedules, etc.).
- Manage school-based student recruitment, including materials creation, hosting recruitment events, and providing support for the network lottery.
- Direct student enrollment efforts as needed (managing waitlists, communicating with applicants, calling applicant families, giving tours to prospective applicants, collecting student records, etc.).
- Manage report card and progress report process (e.g. report card generation and printing, planning report card nights, etc.) and oversees other data tracking and reporting on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Manage the school’s nutrition program (compliance, tracking, and documentation of student meal services).
- Manage technology inventory, and assist teachers with daily classroom technology needs and regular technology support.
- Develop new data systems for tracking school data and using to make recommendations and changes in school-wide policies.
- Create and assemble materials for staff training’s, including handbooks, professional development materials, etc.
- Manage school uniforms (inventory, purchasing, sales, etc.).
- Help to direct the school’s main office, serving as back up to the Office Manager.
- Help maintain school facility aesthetic and keep Common working areas neat and well- stocked.
- Manage positive working relationships with school vendors.
- B.A. Degree Non-profit Management preferred
- Prior experience working in schools
- Demonstrate the ability to manage projects
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Teaching experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA