Our University (Medical) client in Framingham is looking for an adaptable, professional, detail-oriented Administrative/Research Assistant to support their administrative lab and office needs. The role requires strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask as you will be assisting and a range of ways. This role is on-site and full-time. This is a contract role with the possibility of extension. Immediate availability to interview and to begin the role is needed. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting visitors with professional congeniality
- Assist with a range of administrative tasks including filing, data entry, photocopying, scanning paper forms, scanning barcode labels, answering phones, letting visitors in the building, printing labels/letters/forms, laboratory tasks (label, centrifuge, aliquot samples)
- Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management. May supervise other administrative staff. Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, email, and basic presentation or database applications.
- A completed bachelorʼs degree from an accredited United States university is preferred
- Prior experience in administration or research support is preferred
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston