Our University client is looking for an Executive Assistant with 1-2 years of experience to join their team. This is a contract role, with the potential to go permanent.
- Heavy calendar management duties.
- Booking of travel (flights, hotels, and more) as well as event logistics.
- Assist with production of client presentations (binding, formatting, mailing, etc.)
- Greet and direct all staff, clients, and other visitors; answer and manage multiple busy phone lines.
- Maintain and restock office supplies; maintain the appearance of the office.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years working in an administrative capacity
- Strong understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong calendar management skills, and experience booking travel arrangements
- The ability to multitask, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston