Our University client is looking for an Executive Assistant. Candidate needs to be available to start immediately. This is a contract position with the potential to become permanent.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the staff by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares financial transactions including invoice payments, reimbursements, credit card payments, and credit vouchers
- File daily/weekly transactions in the appropriate location (i.e. invoices, Journal Entries, Travel Reimbursements, etc.)
- Serve as a point contact for various Law School expense and travel reimbursement policies for assigned departments.
Experience & Skills
- BA or BS in any field
- 3+ years’ experience required.
- Strong computer and analytical skills including knowledge of Excel, Access, and Word.
- Experience with Oracle, Concur, and P-Card is preferred.
- Experience with organization purchasing is preferred.
- University experience preferred.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.