Our University client is looking for an Executive Assistant. Candidate needs to be available to start immediately. This is a contract position with the potential to become permanent.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepares financial transactions including invoice payments, reimbursements, corporate credit card payments, and credit vouchers
- Prepare weekly corporate credit card (P-card) sweep for assigned departments.
- File daily/weekly transactions in the appropriate location (i.e. invoices, Journal Entries, Travel Reimbursements, etc.)
- Serve as a point contact for various Law School expense and travel reimbursement policies for assigned departments.
Experience & Skills
- College degree, with business school or accounting training, preferred;
- 3+ years’ experience required.
- Strong computer and analytical skills including knowledge of Excel, Access, and Word.
- Experience with Oracle, Concur, and P-Card
- Experience with corporate purchasing card purchases
- University experience preferred.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston