Our University client in Boston is looking for an Executive Assistant (Admissions) to provide administrative assistance to the Enrollment Directors. Must be a strong communicator with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software. This is a contract role and potential temp-to-perm. This role is on-site and requires the ability to interview and start in the near future. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting visitors, screening calls, and email inquiries.
- Data entry (Excel, MS Access) and email merges (Outlook, Excel).
- Downloading and organizing data; preparing summaries, including graphics.
- Reviewing, possibly editing, website materials, as well as drafting new content.
- Ability to research on the internet and /or synthesize information from provided resources.
- Retrieving, reviewing, analyzing student records in support of office needs, including projects and refund policy exception process.
- Calendaring (Youcanbook.me, Handshake), organizing meetings (Outlook/Teams/Zoom) and information sessions.
- Supporting meetings and info sessions
- Terrific communicator
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- 1-3 years related work experience
- Excellent work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, while erring on the side of frequent check-ins with the team or project lead (necessary with staff working in multiple locations)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience coordinating the work of others on a team preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston