Our Government Agency client in Boston is looking for an Executive Assistant with a strong sense of urgency and organizational skills as excellent managerial abilities to support administrative functions within high-volume offices. This is a contract role. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manages all administrative programs and communications for three agency offices
- Manages the calendars of staff directly reporting to Chief Officer; maintains open and consistent communications across the agency
- Supports offices with travel bookings, expense reporting, processing IT forms, requesting IT support
- Identifies problem-resolution strategies and identifies strategies for operational efficiency, execute agency goals; prepares reports and analysis as needed
- Receive calls, process, and disseminate information accurately and timely
- Maintain a database of contacts and correspondence
- Provide support for team’s hiring process via outreach to candidates, scheduling interviews, and corresponding with HR to move the hiring process forward
- Schedule meetings; compile meeting materials on regular basis; coordinate materials for speaking engagements
- Provide occasional front desk coverage
- Coordinate other office assignments as required
- Strong problem-solving, consensus building, conflict resolution, and team building
- Experience supporting executives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Superior attention to detail and strong research skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and practices preferred
- Familiarity with WebEx and other video conferencing platforms preferred
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 2 years must have been in a supervisory or managerial capacity. BA/BS may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston