Our Government Agency client in Newton is looking for an Executive Assistant with 1-2 years of related experience to join their team. This is a contract role, with the potential to go permanent.
- Directly support the work of a busy government agency director
- Heavy calendar management duties.
- Booking of travel (flights, hotels, and more) as well as event logistics.
- Assist with production of client presentations (formatting, mailing, etc.)
- Greet and direct all staff, clients, and other visitors; answer and manage multiple busy phone lines.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years working in an administrative capacity
- Strong understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong calendar management skills, and experience booking travel arrangements
- The ability to multitask, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., the best temp agencies in Boston MA