Our Non-Profit client in Boston is looking for an Executive Assistant with strong customer service and organizational skills as well as excellent managerial abilities to support their administrative functions. This is a contract role. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate calendar management, meeting preparations, office logistics, and occasional travel arrangements for leadership-level staff
- Prepares correspondence, reports, handles inquiries, and maintains files
- Serve as liaison between internal and external constituents via in-person interactions, phone, email, and correspondence
- Perform general office management tasks, including but not limited to greeting visitors, sorting mail and logging incoming checks, tracking credit card expenses, ordering office and event supplies, managing mailbox labeling, etc.
- Manage and optimize the internship program
- Provide support for special projects where necessary, fundraising events as assigned, and programs when relevant
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- Previous office experience required; experience working with executive-levels supervisors preferred
- Solid understanding of MS Office programs for Mac OS
- Superior attention to detail and strong research skills.
- Proficiency with financial tracking and reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Salesforce-based database in data management and report generation preferred
- BA or BS degree or 3-5 years continuous work experience
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston