Our University Client in Boston is looking for an Executive Assistant to their team. This is a contract role.
- Executive-level calendar management; planning and coordinating high-level meetings
- Manages and plans domestic and international recruitment travel which includes: Reserving hotels, air/train travel, car service, scheduling interviews, and scheduling and confirming appointments
- Manage projects
- Researches special requirements for international travel and contacts Visa Services, Inc. to ensure accurate documentation.
- Arranges shipping materials (within the US and overseas).
- Compiles travel receipts and prepare travel expense reports for reimbursement and tracking.
- Drafts, and responds to e-mails and/or written correspondence
- Answers questions and resolves issues for all constituent groups or University offices.
- Produces reports and statistics in support processes
- Responds to written communication and telephone inquiries, monitors and tracks departmental accounts and expenses
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations.
Qualifications and Skills Include:
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Prior experience as an executive assistant preferable.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston