Our University Client in Boston is looking for an Executive Assistant to their team. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Executive level calendar management; planning and coordinating high-level meetings
- Manages and plans domestic and international recruitment travel which includes: Reserving hotels, air/train travel, car service, scheduling interviews, and scheduling and confirming appointments
- Manage projects
- Researches special requirements for international travel and contacts Visa Services, Inc. to ensure accurate documentation.
- Arranges shipping materials (within the US and overseas).
- Compiles travel receipts and prepare travel expense reports for reimbursement and tracking.
- Drafts, and responds to e-mails and/or written correspondence
- Answers questions and resolves issues for all constituent groups or University offices.
- Produces reports and statistics in support processes
- Responds to written communication and telephone inquiries, monitors and tracks departmental accounts and expenses
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to)
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Prior experience as an executive assistant preferable.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA