Our Boston Non-Profit Client is looking for a savvy Document Template Specialist who really understands the fundamentals of Docusign and creating Templates. This contract position is on-site and will require 30 hours of work a week. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Set up templates using fields, conditional logic and formulas.
- Set up signing order and create email text.
- Update templates when and where necessary.
- Maintain template documentation (both pdf and Word documents), and update documents as needed.
- Use reports to track who has opened, viewed and/or signed and communicate status to staff.
- Create reports when necessary.
- Convert templates into powerforms.
- Export data from powerforms.
- Create bulk email templates.
- Send envelopes.
- Meet with customers to define scope and high level requirements.
- Experience with oversight for new template/Envelope development and integration requests.
- Knowledge and experience with DocuSign in order to serve as liaison on technical questions or concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytical skills to point out issues and isolate problems.
- Ability to fix issues.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.