Our University Client in Boston is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide project and executive support. Excellent organizational skills are required. This is a contract role and potential Temp-to-Perm opportunity. This role is on-site. Only local candidates considered.
- Responsible for developing/implementing/monitoring faculty search, appointments, tenure, and promotion procedures.
- Assembles faculty appointment packages and initiates reappointments of non-tenure, research, adjunct, and affiliated faculty.
- Works with faculty to organize their tenure and/or promotion cases.
- Plan and coordinate efficient and effective implementation of department activities and events, including faculty candidate visits, seminars, special events (retreats, advisory board visits).
- Responsible for information management, regarding the recording and dissemination of committee meeting minutes, organizing and maintaining departmental electronic faculty/staff records, and responsible for maintaining the calendar of Department Chair
- Act as liaison between the Chair and faculty in collecting and distributing information.
Qualifications and Skills Include:
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Prior experience as an executive assistant is preferable.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.