Our University client in Boston is looking for an Executive Assistant for a contract role, with the possibility of conversion to a permanent position.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Conserves time of executive management by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the staff by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to)
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior experience supporting management in mid-size to large organizations preferred.
- Has strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston