Our Environment-Focused Tech Company in Boston is looking for a highly organized, motivated, and flexible Executive Assistant/HR Generalist to support senior staff. Must have exceptional attention to detail and experience with scheduling and booking travel arrangements. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity for the right fit. This full-time position will be on-site. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the calendars of senior staff; maintain open and consistent communications across the company
- Support offices with travel bookings, expense reporting, requesting and ensuring IT support provided
- Identify problem-resolution strategies and identify strategies for operational efficiency, execute agency goals; prepare reports and analysis as needed
- Receive calls, process, and disseminate information in an accurate and timely fashion
- Maintain a database of contacts and correspondence
- Schedule meetings; compile meeting materials on regular basis; coordinate materials for presentations
- Drafts, and responds to e-mails and/or written correspondence
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Must have previous HR experience
- Ability to establish priorities and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to utilize sound judgment and integrity with confidential documents and processes
- Flexible, problem-solving skills with a dedication to always getting it right
- Interest in renewable energy is a plus, as we are a mission-driven organization
- Experience with Cloud-based software (Salesforce, GSuite, Box, etc.) is also a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience as an executive assistant is preferable but not required.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.