Our University Client in Boston is looking for an Experienced Administrative Assistant to their team. This is a contract role with the potential to become a permanent. Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers.
- Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff. Includes frequent/continual contact with customers and executives.
- Drafts, and responds to e-mails and/or written correspondence
- Answers questions and resolves issues for all constituent groups or University offices.
- Produces reports and statistics in support processes
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to)
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Prior experience as an executive assistant preferable.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA