Website therightmatch Contemporaries
Our Boston-based University client is looking for a contract Federal Proposal Support/Administrator who will be responsible for pre- and post-award sponsored research-related activity. The role can be a Hybrid model with a workday combination of on and off site.
Under the direction of the Director for Finance and Administration and in collaboration with the Financial Manager the primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-award proposal submission coordination
- Post-award management of sponsored research related finances and compliance
- Tracking and annual reporting of sponsored research
- Tracking and projecting expenses and payroll for sponsored research award accounts
This position works on a daily basis with Institute management and staff, faculty, departmental and college administrators, Sponsored Research Accounting, among others.
The position will ensure professional services and the accuracy and reliability of data and activities within this arm of the Institute. This position requires strong communication, organizational, and people-facing skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with and knowledge of federal and non-federal grants and proposals
- Must be self-directed, possess good judgment and problem-solving skills, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability, comfort, and utilization of information systems.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.