Our University Medical School client in Boston is looking for a Federal Proposal Support/Administrator to assist with the post-award administration of federal and non-federal grants. This is a temp-to-perm position. It will be initially a contract role that transitions to a permanent placement for $70k-$80k. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reports to Financial and Administrative Director
- Is responsible for post-award administration of federal and non-federal grants and contracts
- Supports from time of award set-up through award cycle and close of the project.
- Performs routine award activities
- Reconciles expenditures
- Prepares financial and deliverable reports contracts
- Maintains financial forecasting system, which is Excel-based and tracks salary distributions for ~100 faculty and staff, along with the all-critical funding information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- 2-5 years of work-related work experience
- Demonstrated experience with financials and reporting
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.