Our University client in Boston is looking for a Grants Administrator for their Department of Medicine who will help support the growing research portfolio by overseeing and monitoring the finances and day to day activities of grants and other sponsored programs (including clinical trials).
Requirements include (but not limited to):
- Working directly with research faculty, responsibilities include management of budgets and expenses for grants, accounting on issues related to the administration of grants and oversight of staff.
- Provide considerable support to Principal Investigators to ensure grants are administered in accordance with established sponsor guidelines.
- Participate in funding identification and proposal development activity as necessary. May provide administrative or research support coverage within the Department.
- 3-5 years experience in academic or hospital settings.
- 1 day remote after training
- B.A./B.S. in any field
Could be temp to perm – perm salary $100K