Website therightmatch Contemporaries
Our client, a Framingham-based University is looking for a Procurement Clerk to jump right in and work with an experienced team. This role is a potential temp-to-perm and can be largely remote.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, planning, and time management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Administrate purchasing administrator under the guidance of an experienced team.
- Assist the financial manager at University Center.
- Responsible for all purchasing and payables activities including disbursements, purchase orders, shopping carts, ordering supplies and equipment, processing monthly lease payments, etc.
- Tracking of all non-salary expenses by maintaining the expense tracking spreadsheet in coordination with the Financial Manager.
- This position will be asked to assist in projects such as the annual Request for Proposals
- Manage the COA process for non-authorized contract spending.
- Work with contract management to ensure adherence to Contracting Plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant coursework and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong willingness to learn and a proactive approach to your work.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston