Our University client in Boston is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to support central Treasury operations. Experience in cash management and forecasting is strongly preferred. This is a contract role. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manages and monitors daily cash transactions.
- Perform cash management, initiating ACH and wire transactions, treasury operations, and cash forecasting.
- Assistant Senior Treasury Staff
- Manages daily cash process.
- Reviews all cash management transactions.
- Maintains account balances.
- Determines cash position and performs daily bank account reconciliation.
- Cash forecasting – gathers, interprets and prepares cash flow projections.
- Compiles cash reconciliation reports.
- Initiates Wire and ACH transfers.
- Provides data for monthly journal entries relating to cash concentration account activity.
- Helps with the implementation of treasury initiatives or treasury technology.
- Assists with resolving errors in a timely manner.
- Manage daily cash activities in OnBase workflow and data storage system.
- Processes incoming transactions and distributes information to stakeholder departments, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or finance required
- Experience in cash forecasting is preferred.
- Knowledge of cash management products
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of OnBase data workflow and storage system
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system and JPM Access portal is a plus
- Treasury workstation and bank software experience a plus
- 3-5 years in finance or accounting preferred (will consider more junior candidates)
- Prior banking or cash management operations experience
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Organization skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Written communication skills
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.