Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Fundraising Data Processing Assistant to support team through this busy period. Experience with fundraising and a CRM is preferred as the role requires considerable entry of record data.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing and updating donors’ biographical information, such as name changes, contact information, and relationship updates, with strict adherence to departmental processes and procedures.
- Perform other general office duties as needed, such as filing, scanning, and other basic tasks.
- Supports one or more mid-level managers.
- Works in low to medium-complex environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and care, and strong computer skills.
- Familiarity with the data entry side of a Customer Relations Management System is a Plus (CRM) is a plus
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston