Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Grant Writer/ Administrator for their team. This is a contract role with the potential for a permanent role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate the pre-award aspect of grant development and writing.
- Support the planning, routing, and submission of grants for multiple University departments
- Perform grant research with platforms such as grants.gov and NSF Fastlane.
- Develop strong communication stakeholders, such as contacts within departments seeking an award.
- Prepare polished presentable materials for submission.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Experience within higher education is a plus.
- Knowledge of online platforms like grants.gov and NSF Fastlane is a plus.
- Familiarity with social media in a business setting is also a plus.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Higher Education
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston