Our University client in Boston is looking for a HR Assistant to support the multiples involved in an in-classroom moderator program. This is a contract position and the ability to start quickly is required.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Enters data accurately and timely into CPS Salesforce system
- Assists with faculty hiring and payroll.
- Enters, updates and creates any relevant forms, documentation, and correspondence.
- Sends, receives, and drafts correspondences such as emails, reports, spreadsheets, letters, etc. to all stakeholders regarding Faculty.
- Escalates workflow issues that could impact timeline, scope, quality, and service delivery.
- Acts as administrator for I-9 processing forms through E-verify; completes I-9 for new faculty ensuring timeliness and compliance.
- Helps with time-tracking for CPS.
- Maintains records, files, and pertinent documents.
- Assists HR Coordinator with various tasks as needed.
- Serves as a project liaison on an as-needed basis.
- Responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service, including fostering positive relationships with individuals and departments supported by the HR function.
- Accountable for effective backup of peers in other areas of HR.
- 1+ years of administrative experience and an associate degree or a combination of education and experience from which comparable skills are attained.
- Previous exposure to payroll or recruitment administration is preferred. Previous experience working with an HRIS and report generation preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, and Microsoft office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm and focused on challenging situations.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to proactively work through a variety of situations.
- High level of self-motivation and accountability with the ability to handle confidential materials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to provide support to many different levels of the organization.
- Must demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset to invent, streamline and simplify.
- Ability to think flexibly and re-prioritize tasks as needed.
- Must be able to demonstrate a flexible, team-oriented approach.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston