Our Non-Profit Client in Boston is looking for a Human Resource (HR) Assistant to join their team. This is a contract role with the potential to become permanent. This role supports HR by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting and Organizational Skills,
- Ability to perform expected operations with limited supervision
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Skills
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.