Rapidly expanding staffing firm looking for an ideal candidate to handle administrative office duties with the opportunity of working some days remotely and other times in office. Must have prior experience in HR or recruitment.
The right individual will have a friendly and professional manner with great interpersonal skills when dealing with employees as well as clients. They must be able to multi-task in addition to having a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Handling busy phones and making sure all callers are treated in that same welcoming and business professional manner.
- Maintaining and updating internal database regarding work orders, candidates and clients.
- Being a good listener and being able to think quickly, critically and analytically when it comes to problem solving and resolution.
- Preparing professional emails and other correspondence.
- Send test links and paperwork to candidates, assist with collecting application-related materials and routing timecards and other documents to our payroll company.
- Arrange interviews and meetings both remotely and in the office.
To succeed in this position,
- Have experience with Microsoft Office including mainly Word and Outlook although some Excel.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to take direction and ability to take good notes
- Must have prior experience in HR or recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but will also take into consideration the time spent in a similar work experience
Compensation for the position includes a competitive salary as well as vacation, health insurance, and other benefits.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.