Our private sector client in Boston is looking for a Human Resources Assistant in Boston. This is a small rapidly growing company with room for advancement. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity for the right fit.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to complete daily tasks and communicate efficiently with the office staff through written correspondence
- Scheduling, calendar, and event management
- Filing, data entry, maintaining both physical and virtual records in an organized manner
- Placing and receiving calls
- Multitasking and being able to transition quickly from one task to another
- Assisting on any special projects, as requested
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence
- A friendly demeanour with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.