Our business client in Boston is looking for a Human Resources Associate to join their team. The start date for this role is pending. It is tentatively slated to start in late April/early May.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to the appropriate person.
- Obtains and orients temporary help by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions.
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, resumes, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Enrols new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to)
- Bachelors Degree.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Prior experience in HR is preferable.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston