Our University client is looking for an Investment Office Manager to their team for a temp to perm .
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Processing and tracking investment cash flows.
- Managing the flow of incoming and outgoing mail and emails including directing queries to the appropriate colleagues, logging all relevant data and filing manager documents.
- Following up with the managers about their queries.
- Supporting the Investment Operations Manager with respect to completing and submitting all legal documentation on a timely basis including new investment subscriptions, redemptions, legal and tax reporting updates.
- Administrative support in managing the day to day needs of the Investment Office including shared calendar management, budget development, expenditure approvals, and reconciliation, invoice submissions and preparation and distribution of investment and other committee materials.
- Redemption and withdrawal Documents.
- Investment subscription and follow- on documents for signature and submission ensuring compliance with deadlines.
- Manage the office email accounts to track and respond to both current and prospective managers on a timely basis.
- B.A./B.S. in Business Administration or Finance.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Finance.
- Results-driven work ethic with strong interpersonal, communication and the ability to work effectively and cooperatively.
- Proven project management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Contribute to a collegial small team environment.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA