Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Scientific Programmer (Python) for a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Technical aspects related to consulting, training, and scientific application package support
- Provide engagement of research projects, project guidance, personal instruction, tutorials, workshops, workflow/pipeline development, application porting, and code optimisation of for research projects.
- Work directly with faculty and other academic stakeholders
- Liaise between faculty, staff, and students
- MA/MS (Statistics preferred) and a firm grounding in programming
- Strong analytical and personal skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables, strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in multiple programming languages Python.
- Understanding of basic statistical methods or have related expertise.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston