Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Scientific Programmer (Python) for a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Technical aspects related to consulting, training, and scientific application package support
- Provide engagement of research projects, project guidance, personal instruction, tutorials, workshops, workflow/pipeline development, application porting, and code optimization of for research projects.
- Work directly with faculty and other academic stakeholders
- Liaise between faculty, staff, and students
- MA/MS (Statistics preferred) and firm grounding in programming
- Strong analytical and personal skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables, strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in multiple programming languages Python.
- Understanding of basic statistical methods or have a related expertise.
Higher Education and Information Technology and Services