Our Technology Company Client in Waltham is looking for an experienced ITSM (Service Ticket) support/solution expert to join their team. This is a contract role that is set to start shortly. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Has accountability of continuity and delivers performance of service operations in assigned service area and leverages when applicable any external suppliers or contracts.
- Accountability of making sure all work instructions/documentation in assigned service area is up to date and usable.
- Provides support (Level 2 and 3) for assigned service areas together with team or external suppliers in accordance with agreed service levels.
- All work is to be performed using standardized processes – SOP’s, Work Instructions (KB) in compliance with approved policies.
- Services assigned should be proactively reviewed from a service performance and operational efficiency perspective as well as update existing documentation as needed. Through preventative maintenance, the service delivery is maintained or even improved.
- Key outcome is a cost-effective service delivery, quality documentation and in line with defined OLA’s/SLA’s.
- On-site support intake of incidents and service requests in accordance with defined processes Suggest Knowledgebase articles revision or need for new
- Update Knowledgebase and Work Instructions as per assignment
- Deliver onboarding training
- Update Training documentation linked to IT provided service (ie. Microsoft365, Hardware Tips & Tricks, MDM/MAM, Mobile)
- Provide Level 2 and 3(assigned service area) support
- Provide VIP support to Leadership team members
- Provide on-site support (Level 1) in assigned office(s)
- Propose improvements on existing services through active collaboration with level 1 service provider to improve service business alignment
- Responsible for reporting any operational documentation not being fit for use
- Update of operational documentation in close partnership with peers, IT Architect, and IT Service Manager
- Work with peers in IT and suppliers to ensure agreed service levels
- BA in IT or a related field or 1+ years in a related role.
- Familiar with ITSM Service ticketing systems.
- Advanced technical skills and work execution proficiency level in service area
- Experience from service area and working in a global IT service delivery organization
- Desirable certification(s): Microsoft Certified Professional. or equivalent • ITIL is a merit
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston