Our University client in Boston is looking for a Jr. Contract Manager to support their procurement team. This is a contract role that will be remote to start, and may transition to in-person in the fall. Experience using Ellucian Banner ERP software or similar enterprise software is strongly preferred for this role. A demonstrated interest in technology or security matters is also a plus.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Processing requisition orders using Ellucian Banner
- Reviewing, and approving purchase orders
- Interfacing with vendors
- Develop request for proposals (RFPs)
- Liaise with other departments and develop an internal network for interdepartmental tasks.
- Using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams) to complete daily tasks and communicate efficiently with the office staff through written correspondence
- Experience using Ellucian Banner ERP software or similar. Ideally, procurement-related functions
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Knowledgeable user of e-Builder, K2 tools, my Marketplace is a plus
- A demonstrated interest in technology or security matters is also a plus.
- B.A./B.S. (Any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.