A business client in Boston is looking for Junior Technical Support Assistant to join their team. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- AS/B.S. in a related
- Problem Solving
- LAN Knowledge
- Help Desk Experience
- Verbal/Written Communication
- Customer Service
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA