Our University client in Boston is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their talented team of marketing, communication, and admission professionals who are spearheading efforts to optimize enrollments. This is a contract role. This full-time position and will be either on-site or hybrid. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supports Marketing Manager to develop and execute a marketing strategy to maximize business opportunity and meet corporate and service/product-specific objectives for sales, profit, market share, etc.
- The marketing & administrative coordinator joins a talented team of marketing, communication, and admission professionals who are spearheading efforts to optimize enrollments in degree and certificate programs and to advance its reputation as one of the nation’s top schools. The coordinator
- Supports daily operations for the marketing, communications, and graduate admissions staff.
- They are the first point of contact for incoming questions and requests, providing service to stakeholders, responding to inquiries directly whenever possible, and forwarding questions and requests to other team members as needed.
- Assists with various projects and tasks, including updating web content, producing flyers and ads, processing application materials, scheduling photo, and video shoots, supporting events, building emails, preparing presentations, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Provide general administrative support to the assistant dean and maintain accurate records of departmental expenditures.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in Communications or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technically proficient; a working knowledge of common office software and an aptitude to learn new technologies as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience in an office environment, preferably one with a focus on communications and marketing.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing services, and other design and communication programs preferred.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.