Our Business client in Watertown is looking for a proactive Marketing Assistant to join their team. This is a dynamic role with responsibilities ranging from greeting visitors to processing benefits applications. This is a contract role. This full-time position will be on-site. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Event Coordination and Staffing: Collaborate with the Marketing team to create and manage an inspired event calendar supporting the annual marketing plan
- Event Coordination and Staffing: Planning & logistics: organize, coordinate, and implement all events in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Event Coordination and Staffing: Staffing events will be a critical component of this role, typically falling in the after-work and weekend hours.
- Event Coordination and Staffing: You will be much more than just event staff – you will be the face of – an Ambassador who gives visitors, attendees, and customers
- Advertising/Social Media/Public Relations: Assist the Marketing team with social media marketing; help generate content & photos, manage contests, etc.
- Advertising/Social Media/Public Relations: Work with the onsite team to promote retailers and reach onsite audiences: customers, guests, employees of companies, etc.
- Advertising/Social Media/Public Relations: Assist/collaborate with team and PR Firm to capitalize on news and developments onsite and with retailers
- Leasing: Support the Marketing team as they roll out pop-up retail and temporary tenant programs
- Communication, Signage, & Placemaking: Assist with ideation, production, and installation of marketing collateral and signage
- Communication, Signage, & Placemaking: Help coordinate with any onsite beautification and placemaking that falls under the marketing department purview
- Administration: Assist in organizing and running an efficient management office; be a team player at all times
- Administration: Provide organizational team support including record keeping, documentation, marketing reports, and recaps
- Co-op or intern experience in marketing or commercial real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication; creativity is a plus; event management skills; customer services savvy; interact with multiple stakeholders/constituents
- Flexible, manage changing needs; multiple task management; organizational skills
- Social media experience including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Digital media and research conversant
- Intermediate to Advanced Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Access to transportation to Watertown (personal car is preferable)
- The ability to use a personal computer is preferred
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston