Our University (Research) client in Boston is looking for a highly organized and flexible Project Manager with demonstrated communications experience to provide instructional support on newly implemented software as well as administrative support. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members to ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are documented
- Engages in resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle from feasibility to implementation planning
- Assist Client Lead in duties related to maintaining relationships with external stakeholders
- Produces marketing and communications materials around the implementation process for a variety of stakeholders, including both professors and staff
- Creates training documents and Quick Guides for the new software program as well as updating and maintaining department’s website
- Organizes and manages department projects and events
- Basic office etiquette such as competently answering phones, returning email, taking messages, scheduling meetings.
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
- Excellent communication skills in person, over phone, and via email
- Strong change management experience
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as the job may require an ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Experience with WordPress and HURON Research Suite a plus, but not required
- 2-5 years experience preferred
- BA/BS in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston