The ideal candidate will:
- Responsible for front desk support and day-to-day support.
- Work closely with and provide support for the Assistant Director and Director
- Provide support for residential and online students and applicants to degree and certificate options.
- Respond to all phone and email inquiries and coordinate with internal departments and external University partners.
- Manage the maintenance of student registration data in multiple databases.
- Work closely with faculty and teaching assists regarding book orders, syllabi, and course and exam schedules.
- Coordinate textbook orders, post course information to the web and facilitate the course registration process.
- Support print and web-based marketing initiatives.
- Complete special projects as directed, including generating reports and planning events.
One to three years of related administrative experience preferably in a university or customer service setting.
Strong customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to manage multiple databases to ensure accurate information.
Ability to handle several projects at once.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Blackboard Learn
Familiarity with or interest in distance education.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.