Our Non-Profit client in Cambridge is looking for a proactive Office Administrator with a strong work ethic and strong interpersonal skills to support their team. This Non-Profit focuses on supporting children and families with mental health prevention and intervention services to help them move forward in a positive direction. This is a contract role with the potential for extension. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. Immediate availability to interview and to begin a role is needed. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide support to teams performing comprehensive diagnostic evaluations of youth who are before the Juvenile Court on a variety of matters: Child Requiring Assistance applications, Delinquency cases, Care and Protection matters, and emergency mental health and substance use evaluations.
- Maintain an orderly, professional environment while serving as an approachable point of contact
- Manage incoming phone calls, visitors, and general email inquiries to the website.
- Engage in respectful, proactive, and helpful interaction with a wide variety of audiences, including internal and external stakeholders
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- Excellent writing skills are required for this role
- Prior experience in the area of child psychology, social services, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.