Website therightmatch Contemporaries
Our University (Engineering) client in Boston is looking for an adaptable, professional, detail-oriented Office Administrator to support the director and faculty. This role is on-site and full-time. This is a contract role with the possibility of extension. Immediate availability to interview and to begin the role is needed. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide full reception, secretarial and administrative support as required for the effective and efficient operation of the Department
- Process facility access applications
- Managing department calendar
- Answering the phone
- Greeting incoming guests,
- Filing, data entry, general office duties, and facility supply ordering.
- Show good attention to detail, ability to stay calm under pressure, organizational skills, and the
ability to multi-task.
- Expected to work independently as well as in a team while providing a high level of customer service.
- Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management.
- May supervise other administrative staff.
- Must provide a high level of customer service
- Must possess strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Office,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and professionally across all teams including PIs/Researchers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and be able to critically think through problems and present
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
- Demonstrates a systematic and thorough approach to work
- BA/BS in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.