Our University client in Boston is looking for an adaptable, professional, detail-oriented Office Administrator with strong interpersonal as well as communication skills who is comfortable with technology to support a busy team. This is a contract role. Immediate availability to interview and to begin a role is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as a contact to respond to inquiries from faculty and staff regarding employee accommodations.
- Provide intake, communications, and case management of employees referred for accommodation by other University stakeholders.
- Send all required notifications and documentation in administering the accommodation processes in a timely manner; maintain highly sensitive confidential information and records.
- Maintain confidentiality of all office documents.
- Additional administrative tasks as needed.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.).
- B.A./B.S. (any field) with 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.