Our University (Law School Careers Office) client in Boston is looking for a flexible and organized Office Administrator for a dynamic role supportive and coordinative role. This is an on-site and contract role. It cannot be done remotely.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management.
- Opening/closing procedures for test sites
- Check-in individuals for testing
- Front desk administrative support for the department
- Answering phone, responding to emails, greeting students who come in for advising appointments.
- Data entry for advert postings
- Calendar support for advising appointments.
- May supervise other administrative staff.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, email, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
- Organized, customer service-oriented, good attention to detail
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s
- At least 1-2 years of prior work experience.
- Interest in legal preferred but not necessary.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.