Our University client in Boston is looking for an Office Administrator for a department. This is initially a contract role.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Coordinates various office support services.
- Overseas purchasing and facilities management.
- Monitor and respond to email correspondence and draft letters.
- Utilize presentation software for in-house meetings.
- Use MS Word, Excel and database software to accomplish tasks.
- Greets patients and office visitors
- Maintains clinical schedules
- Understands the confidentiality of health records and can access them electronically.
Qualifications and Skills (include but are not limited to):
- BA/BS in any field
- Office administrative experience required.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, email, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.