Our University client in Boston is looking for an Office Administrator/Property Management Assistant for a contract role.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management.
- May supervise other administrative staff.
- Must have a strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, email, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- BA/BS in any field.
- Experience in Property Management
- Understanding of various types of medical and laboratory capital equipment
Higher Education and Education Management