Our Client, a Boston-based University, is in search of a Program Coordinator, who will be reporting to the Program Manager, Specialty MBA Programs and Curricular Initiatives. This is a Contract On-Site position. The Program Coordinator will support the administration of the MBA Center to ensure that communications, operations, and services are executed in a proficient and professional manner. Only local candidates will be considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serving as the primary first point of contact for students, faculty, and staff visiting and contacting the MBA Center. In addition to providing general office support including fielding walk-in, phone, and email inquiries.
- Providing program specific support to the Health Sector Management, Social Impact and MSDT programs with duties ranging from database management, to communications, to event planning.
- Collaborating with all members of the MBA Center to support additional student services initiatives and programs as needed.
- A BA/BS degree
- Strong management skills are essential as this role is responsible for the hiring and training of our team of student employees.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston