Our Technology Company Client in Boston is looking Office Assistant to assist with administrative duties and provide support with some booking/accounting tasks. This is a contract role. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Being the main point of contact for the front desk, greeting employees and clients, and guiding them to appropriate meetings.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Responsible for providing/ordering refreshments, snack, food when needed to C-level executives or clients
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. if needed
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- May support Accounts Payable with collecting payment from customers, completing the weekly digital deposits, and handling monthly reconciliation of company spending
- Organizing contacts and important business documents
- Assisting on any special projects, as requested
- Support our business administration by supporting the backend functions of the company
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word)
- Highly professional manner
- Demonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative to solve problems independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and other employees
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.