A small and successful client in Boston is looking for an Office Manager. This is a salary position with good benefits.
- Provide first point of contact to clients
- Employ strong communications skills to develop relations, build trust and credibility
- Present the company well over the phone and in person
- Daily use of Microsoft office software, particularly with MS Word.
- Draft correspondence and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Assist with human resources tasks and filing
- Possess strong problem solving, critical thinking skills and problem resolution skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience developing customer relations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word)
- Be a quick learner, flexible, a multi-tasker with a business results driven attitude
Public Relations and Communications and Human Resources