Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Clinic Coordinator for their Dental School. This is a Contract on-site role. Only candidates considered.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Coordinate the scheduling of clinical services with physicians and medical support staff.
- Evaluate clinic activities and recommend new or revised policies, procedures and methods of operation.
- Secure and maintain patient medical histories and records.
- Instruct patients regarding treatments and medication.
- Provide liaison with other treatment-related disciplines.
- Coordinate receipt of patient laboratory analysis and x-rays.
Qualifications and Skills (include but are not limited to):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized
- Ability to work with confidential records
- Excellent customer service skills a must
The right candidate does not need to come from a medical background.
Mon – Fri 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.